Monday 6 April 2015

Siri's Heart by Jessika Klide

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe

Siri's Heart (Siri's Saga, #1)Siri's Heart by Jessika Klide
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Siri Wright is a Vegas exotic dancer and famous adult entertainer. Aurei Moore is a recently retired helicopter pilot.

They meet when Siri comes home to help take care of her mother after she has been injured. The cat and mouse came they play before they actually get together is great.

Their story draws you in and it is so well written that you feel like you are there with them watching from the sidelines.

The sex scenes are beyond HOT!

I can't wait for Book 2 to see where their story takes us.

Huge Kudo's to Author Jessika Klide! I absolutely love this book! A 'must' read!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...