Monday 6 April 2015

Stepbrother Dearest by Author Penelope Ward.


REVIEWED By Isa Jones


Stepbrother DearestStepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg!!! Penelope Ward what have you done to me?? I have just finished this book, I literally started yesterday is now 2:20 am, funny I finished exactly at 2am you will understand the irony, people reading this review will need to read this book to get this.
Can I first say THANK YOU, for giving me one of the best books I have read in a very long time. It just wow, completely blew my mind. This story is so complete it has so many twists and turns but at the same time is full of passion, angst, drama, laughter and so many more emotions. At times it broke my heart, some others made me laugh out loud, then I wanted to throw my kindle across the room and when I least expected it I was sobbing uncontrollably. The writing is completely flawless and at times it felt as if I was watching a movie rather than reading a book, the descriptive was just used perfectly to put the reader just in the right mindset. Oh I could go on forever, but what I would just like to say is, forget about the Taboo topic, don't read the book because of being a stepbrother story, read it because it's an exceptional story, a fulfilling story, a great Romance story, one that will remain with me forever and that I will never want to forget.

5 for lack of more available STARS. Isalovebooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...