Monday 27 April 2015

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 by Bink Cummings


REVIEWED By Becky Cox

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 (MC Chronicles, #1)The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never met Bink before, but I love her work and I love this book.

The Diary of Bink Cummings is well written and I connected with her character. The crassness of the environment is so realistic and reading Bink's insight to the lifestyle is enlightening.

Bink was raised in the MC, mostly at the clubhouse by the bikers. She was fortunate or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it, to have Gunz and Big and several other bikers that took her under their wing when her mother failed miserably to take care of her.

Bink walks in on Big with another woman and does something that shocks her and their eyes connect and her feelings for Big aren't so fatherly anymore.

Gotta run and read Book 2. If you love the MC genre like I do, this is a must read.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...