Thursday 28 May 2015

A Different Hunger by Lila Richards

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

A Different HungerA Different Hunger by Lila Richards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Different Hunger
Author Lila Richards

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

This is an historic paranormal romance. The historic settings are spot on and well described. I loved Rufus and his inner musings.

Rufus is a second born son to a wealthy family, so as was normal during that time, has no real direction or instruction. He lives in a small apartment spending his time gambling and falling in love with the wrong woman. Upon once again embarrassing his father he is sent away to New Zealand to live with an Uncle. On the voyage to his new home, his life is changed forever when he meets and falls in love with Serafina.

A Different Hunger is a well written and enticing story. I enjoyed and connected with the characters; even the darker ones. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for paranormal romance or historic romance with a paranormal twist.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...