Sunday 24 May 2015

Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm giving this book 5 stars but it has truly messed with my head. I feel a little scarred by the journey and the ending killed me. It earns 5 stars because it is so well written and the characters whilst complex are brilliant but so screwed up.

Lily is a Calloway, rich, entitled daughter of a business giant, one of three sisters. Lily has been messed up since her teenage years with a sex addiction. I know little about this subject but this book opened my eyes to something truly destructive at the level Lily was addicted. There was nothing sexy or tantalising about it. Lily is best friends with Lo (Loren) Hale who has been an alcoholic since his teens also. They keep one another's secrets. These two are a toxic combination.

The book finishes in a difficult place and I want so much for these two. I am relieved that I have the next book to roll into when I can pluck up the courage to walk a little further with Lily and Lo. Despite the issues this book tackles, I am utterly impressed by the writing these two ladies have produced and I would highly recommend this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1IWPX7ZWGF77S/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...