Thursday 28 May 2015

Bad Publicity by Author Sara Schoen and Taylor Henderson

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

Bad Publicity (Untamed Hearts Book 1)Bad Publicity by Sara Schoen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bad Publicity
Authors Sara Schoen and Taylor Henderson

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

I loved Jade and her friends. I loved her sassy attitude and bad decisions. Maybe I found a kindred spirit in her teenage rebellion? I don't know, but I do know she is a great character.

Jade has to deal with some difficult situations, mostly of her own making but a few that were thrown at her and navigating the waters with her was a great experience.

Bad Publicity is funny, clever, angsty, romantic and just a great read. This is going to be a must read series as all the characters are great in their own way and have a story to tell. I am looking forward to more from this series and these two great authors.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...