Friday 8 May 2015

Blyssfully Undone by J.C. Cliff

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Blyssfully Undone (The Blyss Trilogy, #3)Blyssfully Undone by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The wait about killed me but JC delivered in spades.

Blyssfully Undone was the perfect conclusion to Jules and Travis' story. Book 2 ended with Jules just regaining her memory. Book 3 starts up right at that point. There are some great twist that had me saying "just wow, didn't see that coming." As always some great hot sexy time.

Nick, Nick, Nick. Kind of a like/hate thing I have going on. We meet a few new characters; some hot military types. Yum.

I loved the epilogue and author note at the end so be sure to read all the way through.

Great writing that keep me connected to the characters and flipping pages like crazy. Thanks JC for another great read.

Reviwed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...