Monday 11 May 2015

Breaking Her Rules by Jennifer Snow.

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Breaking Her Rules (Beyond the Cage, #1)Breaking Her Rules by Jennifer Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Breaking Her Rules by Jennifer Snow
4.5*

**arc received in exchange for honest review

Breaking Her Rules is the first standalone in the Beyond the Cage MMA series and is a fantastic start. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the characters and loved the actual storyline.
I loved Walker! I love that he gave up everything he had and knew, to start with nothing in order pursue his dream to become a MMA fighter.
Grace was a great female character. I loved that she was strong enough to put herself first and know her worth in a relationship even though it took a while for her to get to that point.
I loved the chemistry between these two and I really wanted to push them to just sort themselves, well Grace anyway!
This was a great start to a new series and the first book I've read by this author. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more and I can't wait for book two of which we get a snippet at the end of Breaking Her Rules! Definitely recommended.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...