Thursday 28 May 2015

chipped black nail polish by Nicholas Tanek

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Chipped Black Nail PolishChipped Black Nail Polish by Nicholas Tanek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chipped Black Nail Polish
Author Nicholas Tanek

I had been intending on buying this book because all the buzz was good and then I was lucky enough to win a copy. I had no idea the premise only that people were liking the story.

I am an 80's girl, albeit a bit older than Nicholas in his story, and I related to the hair spray, dark eyeliner and the clothes. His vivid description of the "clicks", the music, the clothing, hair, etc., took me back and I felt like I was right there in the story with him. So many of the characters I could relate to myself or someone I knew back in the day.

Nicholas' journey and summer of self discovery was poignant and beautiful. Kim was only there for a fraction of time, but opened up his world. I had a "Kim" and I hope all of you did or do in your future.

Nicholas has written an amazing story and brought back many great memories for me. Thanks for the experience!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...