Monday 11 May 2015

Cinderfella by Xavier Neal.

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

CinderfellaCinderfella by Xavier Neal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cinderfella by Xavier Neal
3.5-4*

**arc received in exchange for honest review

As you can no doubt tell from the title, this book is a cute take on a popular fairytale but with a twist.

Connor is a real sweetheart of a boy from the 'wrong side' and a whole lot on his plate who just wants to work hard to reach his goals. Gianna is a stuck-up princess who - on the surface- has everything she could possibly want.
I really liked the main characters! I couldn't believe the things Connor had gone through and was still going through and the way he dealt with them and had such a positive outlook. Gianna was equally amazing and for one who has everything handed to her, had also been through a lot.
The book is written quite well and while I would have liked a bit more detail and development, it's a very sweet, clean read that I enjoyed overall. Id recommend to lovers of clean NA.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...