Monday 11 May 2015

Darker Water by Lauren Stewart.

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)Darker Water by Lauren Stewart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Darker Water by Lauren Stewart
4.5*

I purchased this book based on the recommendation of a popular blog that never misses the mark and am not disappointed at all. It was a great, fun read. I laughed throughout and while I wished that the main characters would sort their sh*t out, I understood what was holding them back. I was surprised at the emotional mini roller-coaster ride that I was taken on. The character development is spot-on and the banter between the two is hilarious. Sexy, damaged Carlson can't fall in love and Laney - who i couldn't help loving - is sick of men who turn into frogs so they decide to be friends with a few benefits.
This book is a standalone, written in a dual POV and I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...