Friday 15 May 2015

Echo by E.K. Blair

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Echo (Black Lotus, #2)Echo by E.K. Blair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Echo
Author EK Blair

Bang ended, well, with a BANG. The sequel, Echo, begins with the prologue and moves into different points of view that give an explanation to the major cliffhanger in Bang.

Echo is as dark and twisted as Bang but on a different level. There are so many emotions and the level of depression is devastating. I can't really talk about the characters, as it would give away the surprises of this book.

You get a much deeper insight into Elizabeth/Nina and it is painful. Much is revealed about the history of different characters which left me saying, "Whoa, what just happened?".

Echo is as difficult an emotional read as Bang was and left me drained. EK has out done herself yet again.

I loved Bang, I loved Echo, and can't wait for Hush!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...