Tuesday 19 May 2015

Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've got that complete 'feel-good' sensation that only a few authors can give me on finishing a book. Echoes lived up to the series reputation and provided a tale of struggle, joy, ink, heat and all in that lovely Scottish backdrop.

Cole is all grown up. I didn't know how to feel about his adult status or the idea of the On Dublin Street gang older, with kids, but it totally worked. Grown up Cole is a gorgeous man with a good career managing a famous tattoo parlour where he uses his artist skills. Shannon needs a job, having left Glasgow and her estranged family behind and turns up an INKcarnate for the receptionist position. Shannon is anti-man and isn't afraid to let Cole know she isn't interested. Cole is more than skin-deep gorgeousness, he's a product of the great role models in his life, a caring friend and he feels a connection to Shannon.

This book gave all the feels. I loved both the characters but Cole was just superb. How Samantha Young writes these men, all different, I'll never know. I cannot call my favourite between Cole, Braden, Nate and Cam. I'll go with my most recent crush, Cole!

Reviewed by Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2UPQ7U4T6U3WU/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...