Wednesday 20 May 2015

Losing Faith by Robbie Cox

REVIEWED by Becky Cox

Losing FaithLosing Faith by Robbie Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Losing Faith
by Robbie Cox

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Fantasies...sexual fantasies; a taboo subject? For most I would think yes. Selby ask his wife what her fantasies were and opened a door that he wasn't sure he could handle the consequences. Selby and Faith agree to explore their fantasies together and progress to agree to some separate exploration. I didn't feel it was about cheating as they deeply loved each other and openly discussed everything they did without their spouse. Faith does a 180 from shy and reserved about her sexual desires to aggressively exploring them. It causes a strain on their relationship that you will have to read the book to find out how and if they survive.

I must say I love Selby. He is true to himself and deeply loves his wife. He wants her to explore herself and share it with him. Did he ask for more than he bargained?

Yes there are erotic scenes in this book (hot and steamy) but there are emotional discoveries by Selby and Faith that are the focus.

This is my first book by Robbie Cox and I enjoyed the journey.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...