Tuesday 12 May 2015

Love's Taming by Maryann Jordan

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Love's Taming (The Love's Series)Love's Taming by Maryann Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amy is a young veterinarian who owns her own clinic. Stoney brings in his dog for help after office hours. Stoney turns out to be undercover and Amy gets pulled into that world.

It's really hard not say too much about this book but I don't want to spoil it for other reads. I absolutely loved this book. I seriously sat down and did not move once I started this book until I finished reading it. It was that good.

Amy and Stoney have a real connection. The book is everything you could want...hotness, suspense, drama. I can't say enough good things about this book. It very, very well written and sucks you right in. Great Job Maryann!


View all my reviews


Amazon-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...