Sunday 24 May 2015

One Wild Ride by Shyla Colt

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)One Wild Ride by Shyla Colt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One Wild Ride
Shyla Colt

Josephine is sassy and strong. Raised by a single mom who is an ex biker babe. The MC represents everything Joey doesn't want, or so she though until she meets Moose.

Moose is a hot biker who is determined to remain single, that is until he meets Joey. She is something special and even he can see that.

Joey's past catches up to her and throws Moose for a loop. Can their relationship survive it?

Ms. Colt has well developed characters that are relate-able. When the girls got together I felt like I could be one of them. Moose is hot and sexy and loves the dirty talk. I haven't read book 1, and don't think you would have to read it first, but it would definitely give you a little more background to this story. I would suggest reading it first. I enjoyed One Wild Ride and would recommend to anyone who likes MC books.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...