Saturday 30 May 2015

Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my second Rock Chick as the number of the series would denote but in truth I really didn't enjoy #1 that much. It's taken me a year to get round to giving the second a go but I am a big Kristen Ashley fan, so I did just that. Boy, second chances are the best. This was KA gold and I loved every long minute of it.

Jet is a 29 year old, struggling to make ends meet, with two jobs and her Mother to care for after a stroke. Jet works between a book/coffee shop and a strip club as a waitress. Eddie is part of Indy's crowd (her friend and coffee shop owner). Eddie is a cop, totally gorgeous and Jet feels out of her league. Jet is a full-on whirlwind of chaos but Eddie hangs around for months to get to know her.

This book had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions, I loved the plot, the suspense and it made feel good. I am a new recruit to the lovers of Rock Chick and I'm looking forward to devouring the rest.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...