Friday 29 May 2015

The Everything Trilogy by KL Shandwick

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe

Enough Isn't Everything: Book 1Enough Isn't Everything: Book 1 by K L Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Books that hook you from the start are total winners to me. This is the great start in a trilogy. In this book we are introduced to Lily and Alfie. There is a lot of sex in this book. Can't wait to read the second book.

View all my reviews

Amazon
Barnes and Noble


Everything She Needs (The Everything Trilogy #2)Everything She Needs by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in this great trilogy. Lily and Alfie return. Lily returns to London for Christmas. She is spending time with her friends Elle and Jack. I couldn't put this book down. Alfie and Lily can't seem to make it work. I can't wait for the third book.

View all my reviews


Everything I Want  (The Everything Trilogy #3)Everything I Want by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in this trilogy. Poor Lily and Alfie can't seem to make it together. Sometimes I wish I could either knock their heads together or lock them in a room so they can work it out. The author really does a great job of pulling you into the book and into the characters. Love this series.

View all my reviews

Amazon
Barnes and Noble



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing The Everything Trilogy glad you enjoyed the series x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...