Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Unspoken Series by Gabbie S. Duran

Unspoken Series Box Set: Books 1-3 (Unspoken, #1-3)Unspoken Series Box Set: Books 1-3 by Gabbie S. Duran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unspoken is a story about Abigail Adams who is a supermodel who has an accident and has no memory of who she is. She remembers a telephone number and hires an investigator to learn who the telephone number belongs to. She is also having dreams about a man. The information she obtains from the investigator leads her to Matt Garcia. And through him she discovers the dreams she is having our memories from Matt's deceased sister. I really enjoyed this series. It is full of twists, suspense and drama. There were parts that I even cried. I feel this series is very well written and pulls you right into the story

View all my reviews

Amazon



Barnes and Noble


Unspoken Temptation (Unspoken #4)Unspoken Temptation by Gabbie S. Duran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the story of Trey Johnson and Victoria Montgomery. Trey is Matt Garcia's best friend and represents both Matt and his wife, Abigail's careers. Through that connection he meets Victoria. They seem to hate each right from the start and sparks start flying. Both of them fight their feelings for each other which leads to some interesting twists. This book really makes you feel for both the Trey and Victoria and I love how we got to revisit with Matt and Abby. Very well written. I think this book is my favorite of the Unspoken Series.

View all my reviews

Amazon


Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...