Friday 29 May 2015

What The Lightning Sees:Part Two and Three by Louise Bay

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


What the Lightning Sees: Part Two (Lightning, #2)What the Lightning Sees: Part Two by Louise Bay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 2nd Book in the series. You must read this books in order to get the full scope of the story. I became a Louise Bay fan after the 1st book and an even bigger fan after this 2nd book and can't wait to read the 3rd book. The story of Jake and Haven. In this story they are finally getting it together and along comes Millie. Something is just not right there.

View all my reviews

Barnes and Noble




What the Lightning Sees: Part Three (Lightning, #3)What the Lightning Sees: Part Three by Louise Bay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 3rd part in this book. I read parts 2 and 3 back to back within a 2 day period because I couldn't stand not knowing how Jack and Haven's relationship ended up. That is how well the author pulls you into the book and into the characters. I really loved this book but don't want to say too much to spoil it for others. But I will say that I thought Jake was pretty stupid when it came to dealing with Millie.

View all my reviews

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-the-lightning-sees-bay-louise/1122003541?ean=2940151593014

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2KR6Q2ZT4U0Q0/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00VFLNSVG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...