Sunday 7 June 2015

Alexa Crushed by T.R. Cupak

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Alexa Crushed (Alexa Series, #1)Alexa Crushed by T.R. Cupak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alexa has been best friends with Devin since childhood. Her parents tell her there moving to a new area and she will be changing schools. She is crushed and has to leave her best friend. When she gets to her new house she falls in love with her new room and has a crush on the neighbor boy Ethan. Her parents know she has her first crush and tease her that he is to old for her.

Her parents are killed in an accident during an earthquake which turns her world upside down. During that difficult time you lean on your friends and family to help you through it.

This was a wonderful debut novel. I loved the story. It was very well written. The ending is awesome. This story could take so many different directions. I must know how its going to end, so I will be looking forward to next book in the series.

I was given an arc from Jo&Isalovesbooks review team for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...