Sunday 7 June 2015

Cannon by Sabrina Page

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Cannon (A Step Brother Romance, #3)Cannon by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read the other two books in this series, and really enjoyed them. So when I received the chance to review this latest book, I jumped at it.

I enjoy Sabrina's style of writing very much. She has a way with creating realistic characters and interesting story lines that are in depth and HOT! I know this is a Stepbrother series, but I felt it could relate to any second chance romance.

Addison is a reality contest winner who made it big. Life changed dramatically for her, along with her mum and sister. A few years later, her mum marries the "Colonel" and he has baggage, his son Hendrix.

Hendrix Cannon Cole is jaded. He lost his mum at an early age and feels everyone will eventually leave him too. The only way out of heartbreak for him, is to join the Marines at 18 years old.

Five years later, after returning home, Hendrix accepts a job from his father. He is now Addy's bodyguard, or as she sees it, babysitter!

Can he cope with being so close to her again? Will being with him ruin her career? These are the questions that bog Hendrix down whilst he runs through the night trying to escape the nightmares.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves a second chance romance, and their characters to be a little hot and steamy! If you haven't read the first two, no problem, as these are standalone's, but you are missing out on a great series.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...