Monday 15 June 2015

Kink:Stranger Book 3 by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Kink: Stranger Book 3Kink: Stranger Book 3 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book in this series. After reading the hotness that is Kink, I am looking forward to reading Stranger and Switch.

I was given an ARC for an honest review. I am just lucky my Kindle didn't melt.

The promise of erotic delights beyond her most intimate imagination are being offered to her without words, with a touch, without so much as a whisper...

Elsie is a tiny fireball, but has her demons that she tries to hide.

John, ex-miliary 6'6" bag of hotness has his eye on Elsie and she on him. Her secrets keep her from pursuing what she so desperately wants. John has his own skeletons that have prevented from having a committed relationship in the past.

And then we have Brian who is blonde haired with blue eyes and a laid back nice guy. Brian is also John's best friend.

There is a great twist in this book and the back stories keep you turning pages.

Love all of Elsie friends and can't wait to read Stranger and Switch to find out their stories.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a hot read with a great story line.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon UK



Amazon US



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...