Monday 29 June 2015

Love Resisted by Maria Macdonald

REVIEWED BY Emma White

Love Resisted (Entwined Hearts #2)Love Resisted by Maria Macdonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what can I say, I was gifted a copy for an honest review, Well honestly I loved it so much.
The story of Soph and Saul had me in Love Reflection wanting more before I even started Love Resisted, So it didn't dissapoint in any way, the secrets they have never told start to come out and there a some turn of events I never saw coming! I will be holding my breath when the next book comes out with more of Dane's story.... I'm sure there is more to him they we know right now.
Well done on your second book Maria it was wonderful to be able to read it.
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/review/R14L0N63IND51U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...