Tuesday 23 June 2015

Our Moon by Jennifer L. Allen

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Our MoonOur Moon by Jennifer L. Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ally Monroe wakes up after being in a coma for a year with amnesia. A coma that was caused by an auto accident that took the lives of her parents.

She has two brothers, Trevor and Alex (her twin). They are part of a band that includes band mates Joey and Chase, who are also long time family friends.

I really felt for Ally during the times in the book that she couldn't remember stuff. I can't even imagine her frustration and that of her brothers.

I think the author does a really good job pulling you into the story. I loved this book and was very, very happy when she got her memories back.


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/edit-review?ie=UTF8&asin=B00YDOFMU2&reviewID=R3QQPRZ5NBCVQE#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...