Sunday 28 June 2015

Pose For A Billionaire:When The Rent Is Due, What Do You Do? by Lucee Lovett

REVIEWED BY Tami Baney

Pose For A Billionaire: When The Rent Is Due, What Do You Do? (Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)Pose For A Billionaire: When The Rent Is Due, What Do You Do? by Lucee Lovett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a very sweet short story but I was happy that two additional books are available in this series. Mia’s personality is complex. She has herself in a situation that she can’t find her way past. I cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoyed Roman. No spoilers from me. If you enjoy Sweet contemporary romance with a twist, give this series a read. I know you will enjoy it!

View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/re…/R1K4LJ738YI19L/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...