Friday 26 June 2015

The Forbidden Billionaire by J.S. Scott

REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney


The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)The Forbidden Billionaire by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC copy for an honest review


Luckily I wasn't forbidden to read this book because I would have missed out. I am hooked on The Sinclair Series. Every time I read I can't wait for the next one. This is Jared Sinclair's story, he should be hidden never mind being forbidden. Such a beautiful man inside and out. The dominate traits that these men have gives me Goosebumps, it's something in the Billionaire Genes or should I say Jeans, Oh boy I can see him now, shirtless, filling out a pair of Jeans the only way Jared could. Think HUGE, wink wink!!
Jared has a secret about his past, something he's never going to forget and struggles to move forward with his life because of it. Nobody knows what has occurred in Jared's life, not even his family except his brother Evan, you can't hide nothing from him but that's for a whole another story which I am looking forward to reading.
Jared finds himself attracted to a lady called Mara who works in a shop making dolls. Her grandmother and her mother all used to work making these beautiful dolls, it was only natural that Mara would keep up family tradition. Unfortunately her premises have been sold and she must find somewhere else to live along with finding a new job. Mara is very much alone in this world, she has a friend called Kristen but no family to help her out.
Jared has his own ideas about helping Mara out when he finds out she can make the best jams and sauces he's ever tasted. He desperately wants her to move because he knows the building she resides in is unsafe.
Mara is such a sweet girl, she has cared for others her whole life, she has never used anybody for her own personal gain and she's not about to start now, although Jared can be very persuasive when he wants to be.
Tragedy strikes. Gasp!! Don't worry remember HEA. It's Author J.S. Scott number one rule.
Difficult times are ahead for Mara and Jared. Secrets will be revealed, feelings will be hurt BUT true love and a Sinclair Billionaire will always find a way to right a wrong.
This book is an absolute must read. I recommend all lovers of Erotic Contemporary Romance read Forbidden Billionaire. I am now patiently waiting for Evan Sinclair's story. I see lip biting with anticipation in my future. Author J.S. Scott thank you so much for continuing to write such fabulous stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...