Monday 29 June 2015

Unscripted by Christy Pastore

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Unscripted (The Scripted Series, #1)Unscripted by Christy Pastore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know when you think you have read it all and then a book comes along and you realise you haven't ?. Well that was this book. A completely new story with so many twists that it keeps you engrossed and turning the pages to reach the end. The story is brilliant, the characters are complex. Holliday Prescott is a young woman who has suffered the worst kind of abuse imaginable, I'm talking horrific, nothing could have prepared me for what I read. Everyone deals with trauma in their own way and tries hard to move past what has happened, for some it is impossible. Author Christy Pastore dealt with the issues in this book both sensitively and erotically.
Ronan Connolly a father of two adorable little girls, is a huge celebrity, always in the limelight. You would think he has it all, money, power, women throwing themselves at him but it's never that easy. Life has a strange way of making your life change course sometimes not for the better.
These two beautiful characters come together by chance and the journey you take with them is one I can only describe as a roller coaster ride of emotions. I have cried, felt great sadness, I have laughed so hard I was unable to read until I could get myself under control. The chemistry between this pair is phenomenal.
Ronan is a great protector and lover, he's sometimes too good to be true. Holliday needs a man like Ronan, actually we all do. Hello new book boyfriend, LOL!
There is a book 2 coming out and thank God no cliff hanger. I'm bursting with anticipation to read.
If you are thinking of reading this book, DO IT! I would definitely recommend this book to all lovers of erotic romance, just hold on to your knickers because it's a wild ride.
Thank you so much for sharing your book with me Christy Pastore. Please, please hurry up with book 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...