Wednesday 24 June 2015

You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper

REVIEWED BY Emma White

You Loved Me At My Darkest (You Loved Me, #1)You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great read. Fantastic story of love and romance with just enough nasty to keep you hooked to the end.
This is the first in the series and I can't wait to get stuck into the next one !!
Jake the hot ex-marine falls for the feisty Australian Lily
Lily captured with her sister off the street, to become sex slaves.
How will it play out?
You will have to read it for yourself....if you enjoy a bit of dark you are going to love this.
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbook Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3DSX1W5RBEZVR/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3GWY1O7AGIVIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...