Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fighting To Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Fighting to Breathe (Shooting Stars, #1)Fighting to Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fighting to Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds

This was a really lovely romance with some seriously tear-inducing moments thrown in for good measure. It's a tale of second chances. Of heartache and heartbreak. Of love and loss.
I really liked the characters Lea and Austin - aka Lamb and Wolf. My heart broke for what they'd been through and I was so happy that they managed to find their way back to each other.
While I really enjoyed the book and the characters, I did feel that at times the story was a little rushed. I would have loved to have more. I would have liked the story to have more depth, as everything was forgiven so quickly and easily. I would have liked the characters to really had to fight for that perfect HEA.

**arc received in exchange for review

Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...