Thursday 9 July 2015

Professor Cline: Revealed by J.M. LaRocca

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Professor Cline: Revealed (Professor, #1)Professor Cline: Revealed by J.M. LaRocca
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Professor Cline is not what I expected at all. I assumed it was the normal Professor/Student, "we can't be together because I am your teacher" book. It is so much more than that.

Professor Cline, beyond being ridiculously handsome, is intelligent, mysterious and has a dark cloud hanging over him from his past that we get glimpses of throughout the book. At one point we get a pretty clear picture of his horrendous past and a better understanding of his behavior.

Emma is a sassy college student who falls for Mason Cline before she knows he is her professor. The physical sparks are very obvious between them, but his hot/cold routine with her emotionally frustrates and disheartens her. Emma can definitely speak her mind when needed but she seems to always get drawn back to Mason.

This is my first J.M. LaRocca book, and I enjoyed it very much. I appreciate her writing style and character development.

There is a cliffhanger and I can't wait to get the next book and see what happens. Professor Cline: Redeemed releases July 13.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...