Monday 10 August 2015

Falling Under by Lauren Dane

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Falling Under (Ink & Chrome, #2)Falling Under by Lauren Dane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first Lauren Dane book and it was a great, easy contemporary read. The characters were very likable and there was a good story that drew me in.

Carmella lives next door to Duke. They've watched one another with mutual attraction for the past few years. Duke co-owns a motor business and needs a new office manager. Carmella needs a job and has the experience. These two have a real sparks but boy do they have family complications. I enjoyed their relationship but also their misunderstandings. This was a great combination of ink, motors, fighting and banter.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1YNTWO6D1ICRG/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...