Monday 17 August 2015

That Night with My Best Friend's Brother by J.S. Cooper

REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney

That Night with My Best Friend's BrotherThat Night with My Best Friend's Brother by J.S. Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Two crazy friends. One HOT older brother and lots of giggles. Oh I had a blast reading this short story.
Alice and Liv have been best friends forever. Liv has an older brother called Aiden. Alice has been crushing on Aiden since she was ten years old. Bless her. Now she is twenty two and is lusting after him real bad.
It's crazy what you think while growing up, the antics girls get up to but I could totally relate.
Liv is dating Xander and Alice finds herself being a little jealous of her best friend's happiness. It could be because Liv never shuts up about him.
Honestly these characters have made me laugh out loud through most of the book.
I can't tell you anymore because I don't want to give any spoilers out BUT it's a must read.
This book is a short, hilarious read but full length novel is available. Thank God. I have just downloaded.
Joandisalovebooks highly recommend it's FREE to download.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...