Monday 17 August 2015

The Boys Club by Angie Martin (AUDIBLE)

REVIEWED BY Tina Todd Shobe

The Boys ClubThe Boys Club by Angie Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book! The suspense grips you and pulls you right in.

This the story of Logan and Sara.

Logan works for an uncover organization that helps right wrongs. He is helping guard Sara after finding out a 'hit' has been put on her by her own father. He is one 'kick butt' kind of guy. Definetly someone you want in your corner.

Sara is dealing with a lot and shows she's a strong person also.

This is a very well written book. I couldn't get anything else done until I finished this book. Amazing!

View all my reviews


Audible:


Amazon:

Barnes and Noble:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...