Wednesday 23 September 2015

Beneath These Scars by Meghan March

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Beneath These Scars (Beneath, #4)Beneath These Scars by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Beneath These Scars by Meghan March 4*

To say that I wasn't #TeamTitan in the previous books of this series is an understatement so I was absolutely looking forward to Lucas Effing Titan's story and the woman who would bring him to his knees. Yve certainly fills that role verrrry nicely and matches Lucas's pure alpha hotness, stubbornness and arrogance with gorgeous looks, determination and a sassiness of her own.

Watching these two come to grips with their developing relationship was exciting to be a part of, particularly witnessing their battle for dominance. And while both carry scars from their past, perhaps they can heal each other.

March marries up a suspense-filled storyline with captivating characters that had me begging for more. Frankly, I'm impressed that the man we grew to hate in Beneath This Ink is now a firm favorite of mine, while staying absolutely true to his arrogant self.

I don't know who the next book in this series will be about but you can bet I'll be on the lookout for it!

*arc received from Netgalley in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...