Thursday 10 September 2015

Blade of the Destroyer by Andy Peloquin

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Blade of the Destroyer (The Last Bucelarii: Book 1)Blade of the Destroyer by Andy Peloquin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I started Blade of The Destroyers and couldn't put it down. My daughter actually laughed at me walking around with my e-reader and walking right by people and not realizing it. The descriptive writing was spot on to give me a picture of Voramis in all its beauty and poverty stricken nastiness. I could almost smell the streets where the beggars slept.

The Hunter, the perfect assassin, has no memories, no family, no friends and no remorse. He accepts his contracts and executes them, literally. Peloquin did a wonderful job of showing me the story through the Hunter's eyes.

There are twist and turns that surprised me. There are a multitude of characters that I had to focus to remember but they all held a part of the story.

The fight scenes and torture scenes are well scripted and viciously described. I could feel their pain.

A great fantasy read that I would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

http://www.joandisalovebooks.blogspot...
http://joandisalovebooks.com/


View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...