Tuesday 15 September 2015

Destiny of Blood by Bryce Evans

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Destiny of Blood (Love of a Shifter #4)Destiny of Blood by Bryce Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

This is my first Bryce Evans book and I truly enjoyed her writing. Her hero and heroine are strong characters and I love a strong sexy alpha and a sassy stand-up for herself heroine.

Lilly had her heartbroken and is still licking her wounds. Pun intended she is a wolf shifter. A strong, take charge kind of lady, she is also a very caring and protective person, who loves deeply.

Sindrid is King of the vampires, has lived for hundreds, maybe thousands of years and has never had a mate. One meeting with Lilly and he knew he had found his mate.

There is great intrigue and adventure that the two are involved in and I enjoyed the ride.

Destiny of Blood (Love a a Shifter #4) is a well-written paranormal romance. I would highly recommend this book and this series.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Becky Cox for a wonderful review. Thanks again for giving me the chance. Hope to chat with you soon. ~Bryce Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bryce's books. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...