Tuesday 1 September 2015

Diamond Boy in the Rough by Helen Faul

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Diamond Boy in the RoughDiamond Boy in the Rough by Helen Faul
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I truly enjoyed this story. It is a YA book but is so well written it can be enjoyed by any age.

Alfie is such an entertaining character. His banter is so typical of that age and the colloquialisms had me laughing more than once. This appears to be the first in a series and I look forward to more of Alfie's adventures.

I believe this is Helen's debut novel and it is an outstanding way to start off her writing career. All of her characters are believable, very expertly described and you can't help but fall in love with a with a few like Risla and Lolah.

Well done Ms. Faul and thank you for a great adventure!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...