Wednesday 9 September 2015

Hidden Light by Lyneal Jenkins

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

Hidden Light (Ana Martin Series # 2)Hidden Light by Lyneal Jenkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I liked the first book in this series, Night of the Fae. I loved Hidden Light.

Ana is trying to move on with her life after Gabriel left her. She is attempting to be "normal." She has the Siis light in her so when children start disappearing she is drawn to try and help.

I enjoy Ana and Maria's relationship and their witty banter. They are like two beacons for trouble!

Lyneal Jenkins has a beautiful way of describing scenery and characters and I can picture them all in my head. Her fantasy creatures are wonderfully depicted and their dialogue is exactly how I would imagine they would speak. I truly enjoyed this story and the grand imagination that created it!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.
http://joandisalovebooks.com/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...