Wednesday 9 September 2015

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 3 by Kandi Steiner

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 3Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 3 by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series is definately heating up.

I am enjoying the love triangle between Cassie, Skyler, and Adam. Which slip-n- slide sister is going to end up on top?

We get a secret revealed about Ashlei and o man it's a doozy. I can see why she does not want to share that with her sisters. I am sure there is a lot more to her story. At first, I thought Hayden was a good guy but than he shows his true colors. I hope she has enough sense to kick him to the curb.

Erin is set to graduate this year and has big dreams about going to law school. Is she gonna accomplish it?

I am excited to read the next episode to find out.

I was given an arc for an honest review from Joandisalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...