Wednesday 9 September 2015

Ryker by Sawyer Bennett

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey, #4)Ryker by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

I don't want to see this series come to an end because although I love everything Sawyer Bennett, this is my favourite series she's written. Ryker finishes this series in glorious style.

Ryker is finding his feet as single parent to his two girls, with Kate, Zack's girlfriend helping. Big things are changing at the Cold Fury Club, the general manager has resigned and his daughter Gray Brandon is taking the helm. This is not nepotism, she has a PhD, MBA and was a women's Olympic hockey medalist. Ryker was recruited by Gray and knows there is talent behind the beautiful facade. Gray is ready to show sceptics she can do this.

"But no one - and I repeat no one - plays with my lady balls. That just won't do."

These two have sparks, boy do they have sparks, but any relationship would be inappropriate.

I savored every bit of this book. Ryker was perfect Cold Fury material and followed Alex, Garrett and Zack so well. There were only little snippets in passing of the other couples but that felt right. The finale of this book was epic and I gasped and shed a few tears. This goes down as one of my favourite series ever.

I was provided with a copy of this book by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1DY3KO0ASV2P0/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...