Thursday 24 September 2015

Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Sex Love RepeatSex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6 'blown away' Stars

I have come to expect something of a chaotic, mind-messing book from Alessandra Torre and this book excelled in that domain. This book explores a unique relationship situation that dropped bombs again and again so that I couldn't hardly bear to progress without having someone to talk it over with.

At first glance you could judge and thoroughly dislike the main character Madison. What Alessandra Torre accomplishes is to gain reader acceptance of an unusual situation that challenges your moral compass.

"I understand that you hate me. That you curse me for my greed. But if I'm okay with it, and they're okay with it, how is it anyone else's right to judge?"

I am totally in awe of the plot in this book and that so much was accomplished in just less than 200 pages. It is an angst-filled, breathless ride for sure but one that intrigues from the start and doesn't let go until the last page. I'm going to remember this as a favourite of 2015.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2357VT18Z9HX7/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...