Saturday 12 September 2015

Sins of a Bad Boy by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Sins of a Bad BoySins of a Bad Boy by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sins of a Bad Boy by Soraya Naomi 2.5*

I am a huge fan of this author's previous works and went into Sins of a Bad Boy fully prepared to fall in love with the book and its characters. Unfortunately it fell quite a bit short for me. The characters weren't all that likable and I wasn't a huge fan of the story itself. I didn't really feel a connection between William and Ivy and in turn, I didn't feel a connection with them. To be fair, I thought that the second part of the book was more interesting to read, if slightly predictable and its for that reason I am rating up to 3 stars.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...