Wednesday 23 September 2015

Unlawful Desire by Chelle Bliss

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Unlawful Desire (ALFA Private Investigations, #2)Unlawful Desire by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unlawful Desire by Chelle Bliss 4.5*

Welcome to the second, and officially my favorite, book in the Alfa PI series which can be read as a standalone.

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book - the banter between Georgia and Frisco had me smiling throughout and some of the secondary characters really took the humor to another level.

Frisco and Georgia have both been burned by past relationships and now well-meaning friends are trying to set them up. Frisco is a sexy alpha male who doesn't trust easily and I just loved Georgia with has a sassy attitude and her ability to give as good as she got. The heat between these two is scorching and combined with the perfect amount of humor and drama, it made for a great read. I think that the only fault I could find is this book is the timing that everything happened a bit too fast. Not the story itself, but the timeframe. Having said that, I really loved Frisco & Georgia and Unlawful Desire.

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...