Tuesday 22 September 2015

Unsaid by Avery Aster

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Unsaid (The Manhattanites, #3)Unsaid by Avery Aster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Avery Aster book. It is the third in the Manhattanites series but can be read as a standalone. There are characters from the previous books in the series but I easily kept up with their stories and there is a description of characters before the book begins. While there are quite a few characters in this book it did not pose a problem for me and I enjoyed all of them.

Blake, recently divorced from Diego is out on love. Over drinks with his friends he makes up an imaginary list of seven desires.

Miguel has silently been in love with Blake since college. His heart was broken when Blake married Diego. He learns through his friends of Blake's seven desires and has his own list of seven needs.

Unsaid made me laugh through some of the conversations with Blake's friends. There is several back stories going on at the same time as Blake and Miguel's story which keep the story moving quickly. There is a twist and some drama that Blake tries to keep hidden, but secrets never stay secret.

A different type of read for me but I enjoyed the story and the characters.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...