Tuesday 22 September 2015

Wolfsgate by Cat Porter

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

WolfsgateWolfsgate by Cat Porter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the cover!

Wolfsgate - When Justine first saw it as a young girl, it was a breathe of hope.

As the years progressed the family lies, deceit, and greed made her heart sad and her soul weary. Her step-brother's influence in her life removed any hope of happiness in her future.

Brandon - Lord Graven of Wolfsgate thought to be dead in a shipwreck is fighting his way back from his injuries, his addiction and the lies his family has told.

I love historic romance and truly enjoyed this one. Lots of twist and turns. The clothing and manner of speech make me wish I lived during those times. Then the reminder that the woman had no say and the men determined their future and that yanks me right back to reality.

Justine and Brandon's story is a story of healing and letting go of the wrongs done so that you can have a better future.

I looked forward to more of Cat Porter's work.

I was gifted a copy of an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...