Tuesday 1 September 2015

Worthy Of Love? by J.Lea

REVIEWED BY Kari Cox

Worthy of Love?Worthy of Love? by J. Lea
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

This book was a cute love story with a little added trauma and drama. The story bounces from past to present; learning a little bit more about your main character each time. Lori has a dark, upsetting past, but she’s trying to make her future a happy one. She has secrets she thinks she will need to keep in order for that to happen. At least she does until a handsome new man in her life is making her second guess. I enjoyed the book and I especially enjoyed Lori’s best friend. He’s quirky, funny, and I would take him as my best friend any day.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/review/RFKXVTRVE0QBU

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R37A0H9B6IAODV/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...