Sunday 18 October 2015

Be My Hero by Linda Kage

REVIEWED By Micky Barnard

Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)Be My Hero by Linda Kage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There isn't a Linda Kage book I haven't enjoyed so far. I've read these Forbidden Men books out of order and I'm glad I've retreated to catch the ones I missed. Pick might just be my favourite of her male heroes. He's a free soul, protective without being a total idiot and there's something just so likeable about him. It definitely has something to do with his love for his step son. Eva grew on me. She wasn't portrayed as the most constant in character in 'Price of a kiss' but being pregnant has made her grow up. These two worked well together even though there were barriers in the way.

"I sniffed up my emotions and stepped into the apartment, feeling almost disconnected from my body because I was so completely submerged in this moment. I never wanted it to end. I wanted to frame it and hang it on the ceiling over my bed, so I could look at it and relive it again and again, every night for the rest of my life before I went to sleep."

Go read this series, it's worth it.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RTAPQLGJKZBK4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...