Sunday 18 October 2015

Clouds in My Coffee by Andrea Smith

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Clouds in My Coffee (Limbo, #2)Clouds in My Coffee by Andrea Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seek and you shall find. The truth will always come out, well it will if you have Parrish on your side.
Do you believe in ghosts? Maybe you are sceptical but want to believe.
Parrish has a very special gift that helps solve some mysteries from long ago. She's never in any danger but when travelling back in someone else's memories to seek the truth it be scary even for the reader.

I have enjoyed this journey I have taken with Parrish. It's what we call a real page turner, then I'm devastated because I read to quick and the story has ended. Us readers are never happy, we always want more. I am praying for more in this series.

Parrish meets FBI agent Marco Trevani. What can I tell you about, Marco. Hmmmm!! Okay although he is drop dead gorgeous with a body to die for, he seems to really annoy Parrish. I think he just put the wrong size boxers on, Oh! he doesn't wear any. Marco prefers to go commando. Well hell yeah!
You know the real problem? Attraction. Parrish is beautiful and Marco is handsome. Imagine the chemistry these two have. Fireworks bright and loud enough to set your kindle on fire.

Marco believes in Parrish and tries to unravel the truth. After all there are always consequences when someone commits a crime and Parrish is determined to help out Cece, a friend of her late mother.
It's all very strange but yet heart warming. Imagine feeling like you literally just step into someone else's life.

Remember Dominic from Silent Whisper? What you haven't read? OMG!! You need to, well Dominic now going by the name Nick is over the moon to have Parrish in his life. Quite frankly me too.
He is older now but still as hot. Him and Marco in the same room. GULP! Blood pressure just gone through the roof.

This book has it all. Mystery, laughter, sadness, romance, suspense and the sex scenes. You are in for a treat. Put it this way you will not need coffee to stay awake and read this story.
I one million percent recommend this book. Must read so add to your TBR, even better download today.

Andrea Smith what can I say. You have blew my mind with this series. Please can I have another? Thank you so much for sharing. My mind will always boggle on how you came up with this whole plot. I have never read anything like it. YOU ROCK!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...