Tuesday 27 October 2015

Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Dirty EnglishDirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills 4*

This was a great read for me. The author drew me in to the story and I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions between Declan and Elizabeth (and Dax!). I have a bit of a weakness for accents and even in the written form, it gets to me!

I really liked the secondary characters and I wonder if the author has any intention of giving them a story too - Dax needs one!

I think my main problem (not that it's really a problem) was that the relationship grew very quickly, things escalated quickly and so on. I would have enjoyed it that little bit more had there been a slow build.

I definitely recommend this book and look forward to reading more from this author.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R8LJZVZLUUCJG/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...